Health, Safety & Environment Policy
Safety Policy Statement
The management of Richard Oilfield Services Ltd. (ROS) is committed to providing a safe, healthy environment at all of our operating locations. We are dedicated to identifying, correcting and preventing health, safety and environmental hazards that could adversely affect our employees, customers or the general public. Management is committed to ensuring that all applicable regulatory health, safety and environmental protection requirements are complied with and that adequate resources are provided to ensure the Health & Safety of our employees as well as the preservation of the Environment to this end. It is our policy to provide a healthy and safe work environment for employees at every level through awareness and prevention of occupational injuries and illness.
The objective of our company HSE Program is to reduce work-related incidents (thereby injuries) and illness and to promote Health, Safety & Environment in every task undertaken by employees on behalf of the company.
To this end our HSE Program will include:
- Implementation of a program for conducting routine HSE inspections to identify and eliminate unsafe working conditions or practices and control health hazards.
- A comprehensive HSE training program for all new and existing personnel.
- Provisions for the use of personal protective equipment by all employees.
- Provisions for mechanical and physical safeguards to the maximum extent possible.
- Company-wide HSE policies requiring every employee of the company to comply with these policies as a condition of employment.
- Provisions for a thorough and prompt investigation of every incident to determine its cause; correct the problem and reduce the likelihood of it re-occurring.
- A safety incentive program for promoting HSE, encouraging the active participation of all employees, and acknowledging individuals whose safety record exemplifies the standards set forth in this program.